Freitag, Januar 05, 2007

Playing games with the heart

No matter how much you used me
No matter how much was fake
No matter if you've forgotten now
I'll always remember
the feeling of being with you
Maybe I knew from the very beginning
that we weren't meant to be
Still, I need to ask you just one more time
Won't you come home tonight?

But here I am, without you
And realize:
The only ones I truly fear are the ones I truly love
- because they're the only ones who can really hurt me

Yet, deep down inside of me
in my dreams when I'm asleep
in my dreams when I'm awake
I'm still talking to you
drinking at the bar and playing cards

Your memory is bittersweet
and I don't regret... and never will
"Thank you" did you say as we parted
Now it's my turn
...Thank you.... Thank you!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

So heartbreaking and bitter sweet..

1:04 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home