Samstag, Oktober 07, 2006

After a quarrel with Mom

My mother who tells me that she loves me.
My mother who tells me that she's proud of me.
My mother who tells me that I'm a nuisance.
My mother who tells me that she'd prefer another child.
My mother who tells me that she should never have given birth to me.

Parents are supposed to show their children the love and affection of a family, so that they can grow into warm individuals. But look at the way it is: Parents quarrel. Partens hit their children. Partens abuse their children. They divorce and abandon them.
Children are helpless. They won't make it alone. That's why Mommy and Daddy should be there, hug them with all their parental love and let the children be children as long as they still can.

What is left of the true meaning of being a mother, a father and a family in this world?

Labels: