Sonntag, Januar 07, 2007

GoT tHe RhYtHm?!

Because I don't. But what particular rhythm am I actually talking about? I definitively won't be lamenting about shaking your ass around a dance floor, hopping and laughing like an idiot.
I'm talking about my daily rhythm. Let me explain:
I've had holidays for two weeks now. And since I'm a natural no-goodie in getting up early in the morning, holidays always mean a big change. A big change of rhythm!
I wake up around 11 o'clock. No, alarm clocks won't get set when there's no need. So, this is just one of the many following chances for me to turn around, rearrange my cozy blanket and continue to sleep. At 2.30 in the afternoon, bed is finally getting too boring, so I get up. For the next 30 minutes I stand under the shower, washing away all the nicotine from clubbing the night before. Of course with water so hot that you could boil an egg in it! Then, music on an high level on and breakfast (that is, if you didn't go overboard in consuming alcohol. If so, a simple anti-hangover-pill will do). By now, it's around 4 o'clock. So I dress and call some friends to ask about tonights' plans. There's go-karting or shopping, biking, visiting people, diner and finally always a bar or a club. I come home around 3 o'clock in the morning, maybe have a midnight snack with my brother and some friends still not tired. 4 o'clock going into my room. I'm a person who cannot go to bed right away no matter how tired I am. So I'm watching a dorama or read a book and until around 5, I'm finally safe and sound asleep.
This is the present state!
Now to my problem:
In the description above, words like "learning", "university" or "exams" are merely mentioned. Well, actually non existing! But: tomorrow, my holiday will be over T-T So this means:
I have to postpone my sleepy time from 5 o'clock in the morning to 11 o'clock in the evening and reduce it from 10 hours to 7. ...
I believe the only solution is to stay awake to whole night tonight! I'll be tired tomorrow at school but I will be able to attain my rhythm again! Shock therapy hip-hip-hooray!

Labels: