Donnerstag, Juni 28, 2007

Tokio`s Phonograph

This rotating record, drawing only hollow days, is slowly sinking into my hearts cells, approaching the past, which you had foretold, without notice. Even though I want to become one with you, we drift apart. We, who search for the suns rays, only repeat our meaningless smiles. And another hollow sunday has passed.
If we only could just express everything, how easy would it be. But we gently hid our true hearts. Because what we were searching for that day, was a bit different from a farewell, wasn't it? I still can't tell what is precious and what not. I can only tell that soon, all the unnecessary and disturbing things will vanish. And now, I am only praying that you won't.
If we only could express everything, how easy would it be. Yet, I am still hiding a couple of words. What we held in our arms that day was bigger that anything. And If everyone should be heading into the same direction, then I wanna spend my days, that I feel I saw once already and can't get used to, then I wanna spend these days by your side.

Remioromen Akashia Single Cover

Labels: